My Longing

Warning :
1) This content is written in not-so-good English.
2)This content is personal. Lol.

Hi. It's me again.
Sorry for not fulfilling my promise to share about our "Cultural Travelling" after my previous post because of this.

But I promise to post it later... (don't be mad, ok?)
As usual,today I'm trying to be more productive. I already created 3 works of art today (And it's still 11 AM). So after brunch, I decided to take a nap (because I rarely can enjoy sleeping like that, hint: I'm an early riser) Then, I wake up and do my bed - side contemplation.
Well, as you see, I like to contemplate lately. And today, my contemplation topic is about... *drumroll*... Partner.

Yup, that's right. Partner.
After my morning ritual in 7 AM, I often open the social media and I found this link :
http://www.nyunyu.com/main-article/detail/5-alasan-kenapa-dia-tiba-tiba-ngejauh#.VSLRoH8ayK0
Yup, let me translate that to you. "5 reasons why he (or she) suddenly left you" by Falen Pratama. It is quite a funny truth about relationship, served in a great sense of humor.

My, my. Relationship. Girls and guys in my age are talking about it.Parents are banning us from it. Couples are bragging about it. And singles, like me, are craving for it.

Hahahaha. That's what we call Jomblo Ngenes. And when this feeling is kinda piling up, I decided to write it down, here.

Piling up, heh? Yeah. After of sequences of tragedies in love-life, loneliness, listening to a "sharing" session from a guy who has a successful relationship (although there's a lot of fight in it) with her girl who has a mutual interests in art (OH GOD THEY ARE SO COOOOL *envy mode*), plus a photo of my cousin and his girlfriend doing travelling together,
it kinda makes me feel empty.

Empty.


Oh my.
I'm not trying to overly exposing this "galau-ness" but... it's simply a torture for an extrovert person for not telling people what they felt.

And then came a feeling of longing. A longing for a partner.

To make it simple, i'll came with a conclusion.
I'm almost seventeen, and yesterday I'm worrying about my Calling in this world, and now I'm craving  for a partner of life. The ones that will make your happiness whole, who make your tears dry, who share mutual interests with you, drives you to be productive in life, and mostly, makes you closer to God.

I'm jealous of people who seem to have found their soul mate in such a young age. I mean, they can have a longer time to start, enjoy and do the journey of life together.
:(
Hey, am I too young to think about such thing? Am I too young to worry about this?
Tell your opinion in the comment, pls. I really appreciate that.

By the way, this is one of my work of art today, inspired by the sunset sky that I see at my flight back to Jakarta.


Comments

Popular Posts